Last modified December 7th 2017
At Unatti we care about you and your data. Privacy is the essence of successful Mentoring.
The use of data by Customers and Administrators of the platform for statistics and usage evaluation are done on an aggregated level (except for statistics regarding the user journey). Consequently these data are anonymous.
Objectives of data use
Unatti collects information related to you which are necessary only for the following aims:
- Matching of professionals/Authorized Users with other professionals/Authorized Users within the frame of a Mentoring program (helping employees’ matching for their personal and professional skills development);
- Administration of your account;
- Giving information related to our company and its activities;
- Aggregation of data for our Clients in order to provide Studies and Analytical statistics;
- Usage data to improve our Services.
If you do not provide the required data, Unatti is not able to offer you its Services.
Cookies essentiels émis par Unatti et nos partenaires :
- Amazon Web Services : Vous pouvez exprimer et revenir sur votre consentement en vous rendant sur la page suivante.
- Vimeo : Vous pouvez exprimer et revenir sur votre consentement en vous rendant sur la page suivante.
- LinkedIn : Vous pouvez exprimer et revenir sur votre consentement en vous rendant sur la page suivante.
- Google Analytics : Vous pouvez exprimer et revenir sur votre consentement en vous rendant sur la page suivante.
- Mailjet : Vous pouvez exprimer et revenir sur votre consentement en vous rendant sur la page suivante.
You have the right to access, to correct and to delete the personal information you provided. You have also the right to oppose to the treatment of these data, that you can exercise at any time by sending a mail at this address:
10, rue Pergolèse
ou un e-mail à : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions provided by the Authorized Users are accessible to all other Authorized Users.
We are working with developers to build the website unatti.com. By using Unatti development tools, these developers might have access to personal data you provided and in that case we are very careful that they respect rigorously the confidentiality of this data.
We can release some of your personal information if we are required to do so by a legal authority or any other administrative authority.
Safety and confidentiality of data
Polls and Surveys
We conduct our own surveys and polls as part of Unatti’s Services in Mentoring.
Your consent to use any personally identifiable information for the purposes set forth in the poll or survey will be explicitly requested.
Testimonials through Unatti
If you provide testimonies about our products or Services after a request from Unatti's staff, we may use these testimonies to promote our Services to third parties. The personal information that you provide us with will be used for such purposes only with your agreement.
If you share content with your Mentors or your Mentees, or import a blog or any other type of content, vous devez être conscient que toute information que vous choisissez de divulguer via l’utilisation de ces services peut être lue et recueillie par vos mentorés ou Mentors. Unatti is not responsible for
Disclosures to others as the Result of a Change in Control or Sale of Unatti SAS